Visiting Sremski Karlovci and sightseeing of this town, famous for its history, wine and architectural monuments such as the Orthodox Cathedral church, which was built in baroque style, dedicated to St. Nicholas, in 1762. The Patriarchy Court, its Court Chapel represents one of the best works in the field of church painting, done by well known artist Uroš Predić in 1898. Nowadays The Patriarchy Court is a seat of bishop of Srem Mitropoly and has a status of summer residence for Serbian patriarch. The Karlovci Gymnasium, oldest Serbian gymnasium, founded in 1791, the place of the oldest school library in Serbia as well, today it owns approximately 18.000 books. The ˝Four Lions˝ fountain, made in 1799 in the honor of completion of the first water pipe system. The Chapel of Peace, built on the spot where in 1699 Turkey and the European forces negotiated a peace treaty, so-called “Peace of Karlowitz”.
Visit the Museum of honey built in the honour of Professor Jovan Živanović, the founder of modern techniques of beekeeping in this area, and the wine-cellar ˝Živanović˝ for wine tasting. Dinner at the restaurant ˝Sremski Kutak˝.
Return to the place of departure at night.